Tutorial: Whitelist your Trust Wallet
After you have set up your Trust Wallet, the first thing you want to do, is whitelist it on the Idoneus Platform.
- Open the Trust Wallet App and log in.
- From the Dashboard, you need to select Idoneus Token. If you do not see Idoneus Token in your dashboard, please go back to Step 5 in the Trust Wallet set up guide.
- After clicking on the “Idoneus Token” wallet, the information of your wallet is displayed.
- From this screen you need to click COPY, in order to copy your IDON Token address. This is the address that you need to enter into the My Wallet section on the Idoneus Dashboard.
Another option is to click the RECEIVE button. A new window will appear with your address and a QR code. From this screen, you can also view, copy and share your IDON Token address.
- Once you have entered the IDON address and clicked CONNECT, the Idoneus team will receive notification to process this request. After they have finished the review and whitelisted your wallet, you will receive an email notification that you can now use your IDON wallet on the Idoneus Platform to receive, buy and send IDON tokens.