Tutorial: Whitelist your Coinbase Wallet
After you have set up your Coinbase Wallet, the first thing you want to do, is whitelist it on the Idoneus Platform.
- Open your Coinbase Wallet App.
- Click on the Receive button to be able to choose between different Crypto Currencies and Crypto Tokens (known as ERC20, ERC721 and others).
- After clicking on the “Ethereum” wallet, the information of your wallet is displayed.
- On the next screen, you will see a tab called “Address” with a QR code and an Address starting with 0x***. This address is the important information that you need for whitelisting and receiving IDON tokens.
- From this screen you need to click Share Address, and then Copy, in order to copy your Ethereum address. This is the address that you need to enter into the My Wallet section on the Idoneus Dashboard.
- Once you have entered the Ethereum address and clicked CONNECT, the Idoneus team will receive notification to process this request. After they have finished the review and whitelisted your wallet, you will receive an email notification that you can now use your IDON wallet on the Idoneus Platform to receive, buy and send IDON tokens.