Tutorial: Send IDON from your Coinbase Wallet
Step-by-step guide on how to send IDON from your Coinbase Wallet
- In order to send tokens to another wallet, you must have IDON tokens in your wallet, and a small amount of ETH to pay for the transaction fee. If you bought IDON from Idoneus, you will have received a small amount of ETH as well. You can check your token balance on the homepage of the wallet.
- Click on the IDON Token to open the menu for sending and receiving tokens.
- Next Click on the Send button and a new screen will appear.
From this screen, you can select the amount of tokens you want to send.
- When you select the desired amount, a Next button will appear, please click on it.
- On the next screen, in the empty field you have to enter the address of the wallet you want to send tokens to. You can either copy/paste it, or, if you have the QR code address of the recipient, you can select the QR icon in the right corner in the field.
- This is how the QR code screen is looking like.
- Once you have entered the recipient address like this, you will be able to proceed and click the Next button.
- On the next screen, you will see the final details of the transaction. Once you have validated you can click the Send button. Keep in mind that you must have some ETH to pay for the fee of the transaction. The fee is also visible on this screen.
- Once you click Send you will be asked to provide a PIN, fingerprint, or FaceID depending on the method for authentication you have chosen during the set up of your wallet.
After the confirmation, the transaction should be present in the transaction history of the token screen.
Once the transaction is mined and finished it will become Confirmed.
- You are done.