Tutorial: Send IDON from Trust Wallet
Step-by-step guide on how to send IDON from your Trust Wallet
- In order to send tokens, you must have tokens in your wallet, and a small amount of ETH to pay for the transaction fee. If you bought IDON from Idoneus, you will have received a small amount of ETH as well. Check your token balance on the main screen of the wallet.
- In order to send tokens you need to click on the Idoneus Token. You will see the menu with the options to Send & Receive Idoneus Tokens (IDON).
- Select the Send option. The new screen with transaction information will appear.
On this screen, you should add the Recipient Address and the desired IDON Amount you want to send. You can paste the address or you can scan a QR code of the address by clicking the button in the red square on the picture.
- Once you have entered the address and the amount, you are ready to send the transaction.
Click on the Next button. You will see the details of the transaction you are about to execute.
- On the next screen, you will be able to validate the transaction parameters – Recipient Address, Amount, and you will see the transaction fees.
- If the parameters are correct, you can click the Send button and the transaction will be executed.
- Once the transaction is executed, it will be shown in the Idoneus Token field as Pending.
- Once the transaction is completed the status will change to Confirmed.