Have a Question?
Tutorial: Receive IDON on your Coinbase Wallet
Step-by-step guide on how to receive IDON on your Coinbase Wallet
First Time to Receive IDON
- Open your Coinbase Wallet App.
- By clicking on the Receive button you will be able to choose between different Crypto Currencies and Crypto Tokens (known as ERC20, ERC721 and others).
- For receiving Idoneus (IDON tokens), you need to select Ethereum.
- On the next screen, you will see a tab called “Address” with a QR code and an Address starting with 0x***.
This address is the important information that you need for receiving IDON tokens.
- Share this address with the person that will send you IDON.
- Once you have received some IDON tokens, they will be visible in your portfolio.
- You can see the token name and next to it the amount of tokens that you have.
Receiving IDON Going Forward
- By selecting the IDON Token you will see the following screen. From this screen you will be able to see your token balance, the transactions with tokens that have been made with your wallet and you will be able to send and receive tokens.
- By clicking on the Receive button, the familiar menu with the QR code and Address will appear. Please note that the address is the same as your Ethereum address. This is because the IDON token is based on the Ethereum network.
- Share this address from your Coinbase wallet to the users from whom you want to receive IDON tokens.