Tutorial: Receive IDON on Trust Wallet
Step-by-step guide on how to receive IDON on your Trust Wallet
First Time to Receive IDON Tokens
- Open the Trust Wallet App and log in.
- From the Dashboard, you need to select Ethereum. The address for receiving tokens will be the same as your Ethereum address. This is because the Idoneus Token is working on the Ethereum network.
- By clicking on the “Ethereum” wallet, information for your wallet will be displayed.
- Also, if you click on the “Receive” button, a new window will appear with your address and a QR code. From this screen, you can also view, copy and share your Ethereum address.
- Now share this wallet address with the person that will send you IDON.
- Once you have received IDON tokens, they will appear in the user dashboard/portfolio.
Receiving IDON Going Forward
- If you want to receive more IDON tokens, and you already have some on your wallet, you can click on the Idoneus Token and the same menu will appear.
When clicking on the Idoneus Token from your Portfolio this screen will appear:
- Clicking on the Receive button will show this screen with the address and QR code.
- Click “share” or “copy” to share your IDON Wallet address with the person that will send you IDON.
- Once the person has sent you IDON, you will be able to see this in your Portfolio.