Tutorial: Connect & Whitelist your Wallet
In order to receive, buy and spend IDON on the Idoneus Platform, you need to connect a digital currency wallet, which needs to be authorized by Idoneus.
Instructions (if you do not have a cryptocurrency wallet yet)
If you are new to digital currencies, and/or you do not have a digital currency wallet yet, you first need to set one up. The two most user-friendly and secure wallets, which you can set up and manage from your mobile phone, are: Trust Wallet and Coinbase Wallet. For more advanced users, we recommend setting up a hardware wallet such as Ledger Nano.
See the tutorials on how to set up either wallet:
FYI: you only need one wallet, just select between the Trust, Coinbase or Ledger Wallet.
Instructions (if you already have a digital currency wallet)
- On the User Dashboard, in the My Wallet section, enter the Ethereum wallet address which you would like to use as your IDON wallet.
- Click CONNECT. One of our agents will check if all is completed correctly and whitelist your wallet address. You will receive a notification via email once this is done.
Now that you have whitelisted your Wallet, it is time to:
- Buy IDON tokens
- Receive IDON tokens
- Receive IDON on Trust Wallet
- Receive IDON on Coinbase Wallet
- Send / Spend IDON tokens
- Send / Spend IDON from your Trust Wallet
- Send / Spend IDON from your Coinbase Wallet