I am having strange issues when entering data in the ‘Verify your Identity’ screen
Entering data on your computer sometimes suffers from internet browser issues, luckily these can be easily resolved.
It may happen that you experience strange issues with entering data in the ‘Verify your Identity’ screen. This may be caused by different factors. Please try the following steps to resolve the issues that you may be experiencing:
- Refresh your screen:
- Windows and Linux browsers: CTRL + R
- Apple Safari: SHIFT + Reload toolbar button
- Chrome and Firefox for Mac: CMD + SHIFT + R
- Clear browser cache:
- Turn off ‘auto-fill’ in your browser
- Some fields are linked, for example the ‘Country’ field in the address is linked to the ‘Countries of Residence’ that you have entered.