How to withdraw IDON from CoinLock?
Withdrawing IDON from your CoinLock Account takes three steps.
Prerequisites: Before you can start, you have to make sure you have a small ETH balance on your CoinLock Account in order to process the withdrawal.
Here the steps to withdraw IDON from your CoinLock Account:
1. Click the “Withdraw” link.
2. On the window that pops up, enter the following information:
- the amount of IDON you want to withdraw.
- the wallet address you want to withdraw the IDON to (this would most likely be your whitelisted IDON wallet like you have on TrustWallet, MetaMask, Ledger, etc).
After that, click the “Confirm” button.
3. You will be asked to confirm the withdrawal via email. Once you have confirmed the withdrawal, it will be processed on the Ethereum network. This typically can take between 15 mins to an hour.
If you experience any issues with this process, please contact the CoinLock Support Team at: email@example.com.